Mach has been so completely insane for us. I am actually surprised that I am getting a blog in at all this month. I
truly planned to just skip it. Well let's do a quick recap...
truly planned to just skip it. Well let's do a quick recap... Zeke had surgery on the 10th. It was so hard to do. I was a mess, and I think it was harder on me then it was on him. He was such a big boy. The day of surgery he was really "drunk" from the meds and everything that they gave him, but after that he was pretty much back to normal. He has been healing super fast and will be 100% in no time.
Brody! What can I say? I am so unbelievably blessed. Brody is so adorable, and he has such high spirits. He is hilarious. We love playing and laughing with him...sometimes at him. We try not too, but he is so funny. Also, Brody's health has been on the rocks at times, but he has really been doing great lately. He still sounds like our Sophie (a pug) at times, but he is doing so well. I think his strength is something so amazing. He plays hard with his brother and hardly ever fusses. Our boys are going to be tearing the house down before I can even imagine. They are busy and crazy but loads of fun.
Jason is in a new shop at work, and he really likes it. They work on ammo still, but if I told you the details I'd have to kill you. HA HA HA. Actually he said it's really cool and what little I understood from all of it, I think it seems pretty cool. Ammo is for sure his thing.
Jason is also really big on his "geeking" stuff lately. He is preparing for a battle with his friend back in Washington. It's weird to say, but when I see all his tanks and trucks and things that he makes for it, I am really proud of him. He still knows he is a total geek.
Well Our family is doing well and we love and miss all of our family and friends. Take care and check back next month for more. :)



What beautiful boys! Jason really is a geek! But I think that you are geekier (is that a word?) because you are proud that he is a geek! :) We sure miss you guys and love ya tons. When are you coming to casper?
ReplyDeleteKatie, that picture of Brody is adorable. It is fun to see my nephews and it is sad that I hardly ever get to see them. Love ya, Nettie
ReplyDelete